Hey /b/ I have a strong sexual attraction to women with heavy caked-on makeup, cateye eyeliner, thick lipstick, all that. And dressed in sexy dresses, like prom dresses or goth-style corset stuff.

But I have a terrible time searching for porn that gets this right. What do you think it would be called? The closest I can think of is "glam," but the search results just aren't quite right.

Comments 00